Regent Virginie Underwear (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. was founded in 1985. Its predecessor was the Hong Kong Xinchang Shirt Cotton Factory. The factory is located on the shore of Shiyan Lake in the beautiful Guangming New District, Shenzhen. 20,000 people, with thousands of advanced setting machines and sewing machines imported from Germany and Japan, and the first in the industry to introduce a 3-D CAD / CAM system for product design and research and development. The company's monthly average output is leading the industry and has become one of the largest underwear manufacturers in the world.
Virginie started as a seamless underwear, and has gradually developed into the world's largest manufacturer of bra mold cups, specializing in the production of various bra cups, pads and shoulder pads, and providing high-quality cotton cup shaping and patching services. At present, 95% of Virginie's orders come from European and American markets. Well-known brands such as Victoria's Secret, chantelle, maidenform, Wacoal, etc. are the company's main customers. At present, the domestic market business only accounts for 5% of the company's overall business. It mainly supplies domestic first-line underwear brands such as Aimer and Manifen. The market space that can be developed in the future can be described as huge.
The company's management and senior management staff are mainly from the Mainland, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia and other countries and regions. The average age is less than 40 years old. All of them are experts with rich practical work experience and returnees studying abroad.
1. In 1999, our company took the lead in using 3-D CAD / CAM system for the design, development and measurement of underwear molds.
2. In 2003, our company created the "one-piece" and "seamless" underwear, broke through the traditional underwear manufacturing model, successfully entered the underwear garment industry, and created a new era of seamless underwear development;
3. In 2006, our company won the "Outstanding Enterprise Award" jointly awarded by DHL / SCMP (Hong Kong South China Morning Post).
4. In 2007, our chairman Mr. Hong won the annual "Hong Kong Young Industrialist" award selected by the Federation of Hong Kong Industries.
5. In 2008, our company became the first batch of Guangdong Province and the only textile enterprise that has been awarded the title of "High-tech Enterprise".
6. In 2008, our company won the three awards of “Grand Taxpayer Enterprise”, “Export Enterprise” and “Investment Contribution Award” issued by Shenzhen Guangming New District Government. It is the only one among tens of thousands of enterprises in the entire Guangming New District. Companies that have won these three awards.
7. In 2009, our company was invited to participate in the Shenzhen International Brand Underwear Exhibition. With advanced technology and excellent products, it won the "Outstanding Contribution Award of the Underwear Industry".
8. On November 27, 2009, the China Association of Foreign Investment Enterprises and the Shenzhen Association of Foreign Investment Enterprises jointly awarded our company the title of “National Excellent Foreign Investment Enterprise” and commended our company for its “turnover” and “tax payment”. "Double Excellence".
9. In 2010, Virginie was named "Supplier of the Year" by the American Lingerie Association. This award was hailed as the "Oscar" of the underwear industry. This is also the first time that Asian underwear manufacturers have won this award.
10. In 2010, Virginie won the "Outstanding Achievement Award in the Underwear Industry" at the 5th Shenzhen International Brand Underwear Exhibition.